Monday, February 15, 2010

5 months


Ty is 5 months old today! I can't believe how fast the past 5 months have gone. He's changing so much everyday...it is so amazing to me. Ty has been such an easy going baby, which is probably a good thing since he is #4. And anyway I spend most of my days running after Kellen, who is very busy! Baby Ty Ty (as Kellen calls him) generally sleeps pretty good. Down at about 9pm and is up once during the night, but goes back to sleep right away after a bottle. I have just started feeding him cereal and baby food...he loves sweet potatoes, but so messy. His first tooth came in a couple weeks ago, and he has just began to roll around, but gets really mad when he gets stuck on his tummy. When I found out I was pregnant with him it was quite a surprise, but what a great surprise! Ty has been such a wonderful addition to our family...he makes our family complete:-) We can't imagine our life without him.








7 comments:

The Thorson Throwdown said...

Oh baby Ty, 5 months already? I am missing so much! Good thing your Mama has such a great blog now. He is a perfect mix of his brothers-so cute! And you definitely deserved an easygoing baby-Kellen as a baby-not so much! By the way my mom just bought that sleeper for Baby Thorson! Love you.

~Amy~ said...

He is so stinkin cute!! I love his spiky hair and his little smile! Can't believe he is 5 months let alone he is #4.... where did the time go?? ;) Also, thanks for taking care of my gram... I love that woman!

Jess said...

Happy 5 months!!!! He is such a cutie, Katie!!! I hope that Karsen is as easy going as Ty is because my Kellen sounds like mirror image to how your Kellen is - Uh-oh!!!

~Juli said...

Happy 5 months Ty! What a cutie pie!!!

Wendy and Brad said...

He is adorable Katie! I love his hair! Your kids will enjoy having all the siblings- I loved have 3 others to play with growing up! One makes you mad you go play with another one!

Stephanie said...

Katie,
Your boys can write to the Vikings at:
Minnesota Vikings
9520 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN
55344
Be sure to include your address and ask them to send you a picture or something back.
:)

Meghann Whitmer said...

WHAT Ty has a tooth already. OMG I only live around the corner and he is growing up way to fast for me!!!