Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebrating....


The Clausen house has had a busy week yet again. Mike turned 32 on the 26th, and I turned the big 3-0 on the 27th! (At least he should never forget my birthday:-) Monday we were hit with more winter weather, and of course no school again. No school=a bunch of crazy boys and one crazy mom! By Tuesday I needed a much deserved day away, so Emily Doxtad had planned a trip to Sioux City which included an hour massage at Body & Soul for my birthday present. (Thanks again Emily) I was only 10 minutes into my wonderful massage when I received a call from Mike, and no I hadn't left a child anywhere, telling me Kellen had gotten sick at daycare. What luck...I had to cut my massage short and hurry home to take care of my sick little guy. Needless to say Mike and I both ended up having good birthdays....a pizza party one night and a mexican fiesta the next!

Drinking a little vino out of my Birthday girl wine glass!
We had my parents over both evenings to share in the
celebrations! My mom really hates having her picture
taken, but I insisted. After all it was my 30th!
Celebrating with Ty. He actually ended up sleeping
through both evening's festivities. He sleeps best with
noise!
Check out the crazy hair! This was when Kellen was not
feeling very well. He's finally feeling better, and back to
his normal mischevious self.

2 comments:

MoCos said...

Hope you had a good birthday!! I don't know how run that household without being drunk all day, so you deserve a good massage!!

Wendy and Brad said...

Katie, you have the best stories- I just love reading them!